Irish Heritage - Ireland
Fully Escorted by CIE, the Premiere Tour Company in Ireland!
Experience the wonderful, mystical, and ancient Emerald Isles of Ireland. Visit places with magical names like Kilmalnham Gaol, Skellig and Bunratty. Cross the mighty River Shannon and visit the dramatic Cliffs of Moher. Shop for Irish treasure at the Blarney Woolen Mills and trace Irish emigration in Cobh. Have a pint at Guinness and experience a medieval-style banquet. Enjoy a tour and drink at the Old Jameson Distillery. Ancient Ireland is waiting to show you its history, culture, and warm and friendly faces. Let White Star Tours take you there!
This package includes:
- Round Trip Airfare from selected gateways
- Group Transfers on Arrival and Departure in Ireland
- Deluxe and Superior First-class Hotels with private bath/shower for 6 nights
- Welcome Get-together Drink
- 6 Full Irish Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners, including: Medieval Banquet and Entertainment at Bunratty Castle, Dinner and Traditional Irish Entertainment at the Merry Ploughboy Pub, 3 table d?hote Dinners
- Sightseeing by Luxury Coach
- Services of a professional Irish driver/guide
- Ferry Ride across the River Shannon
- Dublin Open-top Bus Tour with Complimentary Visit and a Drink at Guinness Storehouse OR Old Jameson Distillery
- Foynes Flying Boat Museum and an Irish Coffee
- Visits and Admissions to Cliffs of Moher, Skellig Experience, Blarney Woolen Mills, Cobh Heritage Centre, Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens, and Kilmalnham Gaol
- Deluxe flight bag, ticket wallet, luggage tags, and strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges, and porterage for one suitcase per person
- 1 Comp Per Group of 16 or more
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Including Airfare from Selected Gateways.