Would you like to know more about this tour?
Moonshine, Mountains and Music, KY
Twirl and dance to mountain music! Hear the story of Loretta Lynn and her sister, Crystal, as you visit their Butcher Hollow Home Place. Stomp your feet to the beat of the Moon Shine Band during an outdoor barbecue. Watch a demonstration of old-time brewing. Tour the US 23 Country Music Highway Museum, dedicated to famous Eastern Kentucky entertainers. Relax on a pontoon boat ride on Dewey Lake. Be tempted by Kentucky’s swinging sensations in 2017!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 3 Dinners, including an outdoor BBQ
- Local Guide for two full days
- Moon Shine Hide-a-Way and Tour
- 3 Evenings of Entertainment: Moon Shine Band, Swinging Sensations and Kentucky Opry Jr. Pro’s, Big Sandy River Boat Band
- Mountain Home Place
- U.S. 23 Country Music Highway Museum
- Van Lear Coal Camp Museum
- Tour of Loretta Lynn’s Home Place
- Mayo Methodist Church
- Civil War Site
- May House
- Pontoon Boat Ride
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.