Would you like to know more about this tour?
Truly a different, one-of-a-kind adventure! The saying goes that, way back when, map makers mixed up Iceland and Greenland, as Iceland is actually quite green and Greenland, a tad icy. We aren’t saying the story is true, but we do know that Iceland is green and very beautiful! Discover the vast history and culture of Reykjavik, Iceland’s capital, during your three-hour guided city tour. Experience the beauty of the northern lights away from the glow of the city during a nighttime cruise from Reykjavik harbor. Spend some well-deserved downtime relaxing and recharging at the surreal Blue Lagoon’s natural hot springs.
This package includes:
- Non-stop, Round-trip Airfare from Newark, NJ and other select cities
- Round-Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- 5 Nights Lodging at the Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
- 5 Breakfasts
- Reykjavik Grand Excursion with driver and guide
- Northern Lights by Boat Nighttime Tour with transfers and guide
- Blue Lagoon Experience (Natural Hot Springs) with transfers
- Gift for All
- All Local Taxes, Hotel Service Charges and Porterage for one suitcase per person
- 1 Comp Trip for Every 15 Paying Persons
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Air Fare Included.