Would you like to know more about this tour?
Heart of Virginia
Featuring Busch Gardens Europe, voted the most beautiful theme park in the nation! Spend a day exploring the crafts, cuisine, shows and music of England, France, Germany, Italy and Ireland. See the beauty of Virginia’s State Capitol, designed in 1788 by Thomas Jefferson. Southern treats abound on the Swift Creek Mill Theatre’s bountiful Virginia-style buffet. Come see why you’ll love Virginia!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Full Day at Busch Gardens Europe
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre Theatrical Production
- Guided Tour of Historic Richmond
- Virginia State Capitol Building Tour
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, featuring the Faberg Collection
- Agecroft Hall Tour
- Maymont Mansion Tour
- Evening of Music at the Dominion Jazz Caf
- Richmond River District and Shockoe Slip
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.