New River Gorge, West Virginia
Awesome natural beauty! Take a 4-hour train ride aboard Amtrak's Cardinal along the scenic Kanawha River and through the New River Gorge. Drive by "Camp Cupcake" where Martha Stewart was briefly incarcerated. Tour the famous Greenbrier Presidential Bunker, and walk the historic streets of charming Lewisburg, West Virginia.
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Ride Amtrak through New River Gorge
- Narration by Collis P. Huntington Historical Society
- Alderson, WV and Drive-by Tour of "Camp Cupcake"
- Greenbrier Presidential Bunker Tour
- Heritage Farm Tour
- Evening of Entertainment
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.