Festival of Lights - Wheeling, WV
Your holiday sparkles in Wheeling! Oglebay Park shines brightly with over a half million lights and more than 300 acres of displays. A laser light show, model train exhibit, gingerbread houses, a miniature holiday village, and a dinner show with great food and lots of holiday music are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit. Tour the elegantly decorated Eckhart House, complete with tea. What a delightful way to enjoy the season!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Holiday Dinner Show
- Casino Bonuses
- Eckhart House Victorian Tour and Tea
- Colonel Oglebay's Mansion Museum
- Winter Fantasy Displays
- Oglebay Park Festival of Lights Tour
- The Glass Museum and Artisan Center
- Kruger Street Toy and Train Museum
- Greyhound Racing at Wheeling Island Race Track (based on availability)
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.