A Capital Christmas! Washington DC
Enjoy a capital holiday! See a spectacular display of Christmas trees, the National Christmas Tree and nativity at the Pageant of Peace. Watch a show on the Kennedy Center Millennium Stage. Tour Mount Vernon, the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception and U.S. Botanical Gardens. Take in the Mormon Temple Visitors Center’s live musical performances during Festival of Lights.
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Millennium Stage Performance at Kennedy Center
- Pageant of Peace in Ellipse Park
- White House Visitor's Center
- U.S. Botanical Garden
- Mormon Temple Festival of Lights
- Mount Vernon
- Union Station
- Embassy Row
- Monuments and Memorials
- Smithsonian Institution
- Tour of the National Cathedral OR Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.