Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
The Northeast’s great natural wonder!
Traverse the canyon on a horse–drawn wagon tour, and view the canyon from the overlook. Sail along the Susquehanna on a fantastic river cruise. See the actual Heiss Shop at the Mifflinburg Buggy Museum and the mansions on Millionaires’ Row, home to Williamsport’s 1800’s lumber barons. A pleasant dining experience awaits you at the historic Peter Herdic House
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners including the Historic Peter Herdic House
- Susquehanna River Cruise
- Pennsylvania Grand Canyon Wagon Tour
- 1889 Annunciation Church
- Grand Canyon Overlook
- Millionaires' Row Tour
- Mifflinburg Buggy Museum
- Historic Lewisburg Tour
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.