Outer Banks, North Carolina
History, mystery and fantasy all come together! Stroll through the Elizabethan Gardens, a memorial to the first English colonists and Queen Elizabeth I. Hear the story of the Wright Brothers at Kill Devil Hills. Tour the Cape Hatteras National Seashore, dubbed the “Graveyard of the Atlantic.” You can “bank” on your group loving the Outer Banks!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Guided Tour of Cape Hatteras
- Bodie Island Lighthouse
- Roanoke Island Festival Park
- Elizabethan Gardens
- Wright Brothers National Park
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
- Graveyard of the Atlantic
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.