The Best of Vermont & New Hampshire
Scenic mountains and sparkling lakes! Sample maple sugar at an off-the-beaten-path family farm. Visit the birthplace and “summer White House” of our 30th president. Gaze in awe at Vermont’s Little Grand Canyon, and ride the longest sky ride in New Hampshire to an artisan village at the top of Loon Mountain. Dinner on board the train, riding along the shores of beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee, caps your dual-state tour!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners, including dinner aboard the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad
- Welcome Reception
- Evening of Entertainment
- Coolidge Birthplace and Homestead
- Sugarbush Farm
- Quechee Gorge
- Village of Littleton
- Bath Covered Bridge
- Chutter's General Store
- View of "The Basin"
- Loon Mountain Gondola Ride
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.