Williamsburg at Christmastime - Virginia
A colonial Christmas! The sights and sounds of the season abound in Colonial Williamsburg. Revel in a magical world of dazzling decorations, brightly-lit buildings, exhilarating events and traditional holiday meals. Tour Berkeley Plantation, the most historic plantation on the James River. Drive through miles of spectacular, animated scenes at Newport News Park. Discover an exciting Winter Wonderland in Colonial Williamsburg!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners, including Boxwood Inn - Dickens-style Christmas Dinner and Entertainment
- 1-day Pass to Colonial Williamsburg
- Berkeley Plantation Tour
- Virginia Living Museum
- Newport News-Celebration of Lights
- Star of Wonder Planetarium Show (based on availability)
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.