Detroit, Michigan - African American History Tour
A special look at Detroit! Take part in an "Underground Railroad Flight to Freedom" program at the First Congregational Church. View the awesome "And Still We Rise" exhibition at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American history. Tour the studio where many of the top Motown musicians recorded their hits. Explore America's greatest innovations at Henry Ford Museum, then step into an 81-acre time machine at Greenfield Village.
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- First Congregational Church of Detroit
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History
- Motown Historical Museum/Hitsville USA
- Henry Ford Museum
- Greenfield Village
- Visit to a Casino
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Bus transporation is additional.