Ohio's Amish Countryside
A breath of fresh air! See exotic animals at Farm at Walnut Creek, and hop aboard a buggy to see the Yoder's Farm. "Behalt," a 265-foot mural-in-the-round, depicts the history of the Amish and Mennonites. Marvel at the exquisite ebony and ivory carvings at Warther Carvings, and taste the region's cuisine — from Swiss fondue and cheese to down-home, family-style cooking. Ohio's Amish countryside is truly a breath of fresh air!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners, including Swiss Buffet with Fondue
- Evening of Entertainment
- Warther Carving Museum
- "Behalt"- Amish and Mennonite Heritage Center
- Farm at Walnut Creek Exotic Animals Tour
- Lehman's General Store and Old Fashioned Hardware
- Pioneer Farm Equipment
- Guggisberg Cheese Factory
- Wendell August Forge
- Amish Door Village
- Yoder's Farm Tour and Buggy Ride
- Hershberger's Farm and Bakery
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.