Amish Country, Indiana
A patchwork kinda life! Sixteen splendid patterns, many with original designs and each telling its own unique story, unfold in a colorful patchwork of annual flowers at the Das Dutchman Quilt Gardens. A tractor-pulled wagon ride winds its way around Amish Acres, "over the river and through the woods." Learn the story of faith and life of the Amish and Mennonites at the Menno-Hof Information Center. Complete your stay with a Broadway-style production at the Round Barn Theatre.
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- Lunch and Cooking Demo, Countryside Kitchen
- 3 Dinners, including: Threshers Dinner and Broadway Production Family-style at Das Dutchman Essenhaus
- Amish Acres Tour and Wagon Ride
- Quilt Gardens Tour
- Day-long Amish Country Tour
- American Countryside Farmer's Market
- "Menno-Hof," the Amish and Mennonite Story
- Elkhart County Historical Museum Behind-the-scenes Tour
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.