Amish Country & The Abraham Lincoln Experience - llinois
The land of Lincoln! The Lincoln Presidential Library, has become the most visited of all the presidential libraries. Delve into the life of our 16th president as you view the exhibits in the many galleries and see a theatre presentation. Visit the only home Lincoln ever owned. Vignettes of the Amish countryside, farm tours, delicious Amish-style dinners and confections blend into the perfect tour for your group!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 1 Brunch at an Amish Farm
- 1 Amish Country Special Boxed Lunch
- 2 Amish-style Dinners
- Historic Downtown Tuscola
- Historic Downtown Springfield
- Flesor's Candy Kitchen
- Harris Agricultural Museum
- Tour of Amish Farms and Countryside
- Lincoln Presidential Museum and Library
- Lincoln's Law Offices and Home
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.