Simply Savannah, Georgia
Genteel southern living! View lovely Victorian homes, picturesque cottages and moss-draped trees as you delve into Savannah’s rich history. Dine on a southern buffet at “The Lady and Sons.” Thrill to a lively musical revue at the historic Savannah Theatre. Tour the Mercer Williams House, built by Johnny Mercer’s great-grandfather and immortalized in the book “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.” Any time is the right time to see the Ole South in Savannah!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners, including a Southern-style Buffet at "The Lady & Sons"
- Guided Tour of Historic Savannah
- Musical revue at the Savannah Theatre
- Mercer-Williams House
- Savannah History Museum
- River Street District
- Old City Market
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.