Savannah, GA & Charleston, SC
Two grand ladies of the South! Experience the antebellum south in these two historic cities. See the stately homes and gardens as you tour Historic Charleston. Relax on a cruise, then visit Fort Sumter, where the Civil War began. See the beauty of the oldest public gardens in America at Magnolia Plantation. Travel to the beautiful city of Savannah and enjoy a delicious southern buffet lunch at “The Lady and Sons.”
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- Southern-style Buffet Lunch at "The Lady & Sons"
- 2 Dinners
- Guided Tours of Charleston and Savannah
- Charleston Harbor Cruise
- City Market
- Tour of Ft. Sumter
- Magnolia Plantation and Tram Tours
- Savannah's River Street District
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.