Black Hills, SD & Yellowstone National Park, WY
Triple your pleasure and explore Wyoming's Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks!
The Black Hills, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore and more! Experience Mt. Rushmore and walk the President’s Trail. View the majestic Crazy Horse Carving! Tour the Black Hills Gold Factory, and see the wildlife as you drive through Custer State Park. Cruise the waters of the Dells in Wisconsin. Behold the wonders of Badlands National Park. See the a–maize–ing displays at the Corn Palace in Mitchell, and try your luck at a riverfront casino in Davenport. The unique beauty of South Dakota awaits your group — don’t miss it!
This package includes:
- 12 Nights Lodging
- 12 Breakfasts
- 11 Dinners, including Chuckwagon Supper and Show
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West
- Guided Tour Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- Mt. Rushmore
- "Chicago Highlights" Guided Tour
- Badlands National Park
- Guide for 2 days in the Black Hills
- Black Hills Gold Factory
- Corn Palace and Wall Drug
- Wisconsin Dells Cruise
- Crazy Horse Mountain Carving
- Journey Museum
- Museum of the North American Indian
- Custer State Park
- Historic Deadwood and Mt. Moriah
- Mark Twain House and Museum
- Lincoln Presidential Museum
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.