St. Michael's, Maryland
The Chesapeake's Eastern Shore! Welcome to the Chesapeake Bay's Eastern Shore. Explore the handmade gunning boats hunters used to catch their daily limit, and see the lighthouses and ever-changing exhibits at the Maritime Museum. View buffalo "up close and personal" as you ride through the pasture on a tractor-driven wagon. Travel "down home" for a shore-side treat!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner at the Crab Claw Restaurant
- Chesapeake Maritime Museum
- "The Patriot" Narrated Cruise
- Shops of St. Michaels
- Tour SB Farms, including
Wagon Ride to see Bison
- Chappel's Creamery
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.