Isle of Coudres, Quebec, Canada
Beautiful and charming! Spend three nights on the Isle of Coudres, a short ferry ride from the mainland, in the Charlevoix region of Quebec. Browse in picturesque Baie Saint-Paul, and view the copper artwork at the Albert Gilles Copper Museum. Tour the majestic St. Anne de Beaupre Shrine, and the wonders of old and new Quebec City. You'll fall in love with the natural beauty and charm of the Isle of Coudres!
This package includes:
- 5 Nights Lodging
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Gaming at the Casino de Charlevoix
- Guided Tour of Quebec City
- Guided Tour of Isle of Coudres
- Baie Saint-Paul, in Charlevoix
- St. Anne de Beaupre Shrine
- Albert Gilles Copper Museum
- Bread Tasting at Marie's Bread Oven
- Gift for
- All Taxes and Meal
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.