Mackinac Island & Frankenmuth, Michigan
Somewhere in time! Climb aboard a horse-drawn carriage on beautiful Mackinac Island, and clip-clop through breathtaking forests and floral vistas to view the sparkling water from the Arch Rock overlook. Snap photos of the magnificent gardens from a rocking chair on the porch of the Grand Hotel. Taste your favorite fudge flavor in one of the many shops that line the harbor area. Find treasures in Frankenmuth, Michigan's "Little Bavaria," home of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, the world's largest Christmas store.
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Mackinac Island Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour
- Hydrojet Ferry Ride
- Visit to Grand Hotel
- Kewadin Shores Casino
- Frankenmuth "Little Bavaria"
- Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of
40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.