Civil Rights History, AL - African American History Tour
Relive the history that changed the nation! Montgomery, Birmingham and Selma, Alabama, hold a wealth of history in their palms. Follow the "Voting Rights Trail" as you travel from Selma to Montgomery. Visit the Rosa Parks Museum, and view a former home of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Track the history of the Civil Rights Movement during your enriching southern vacation.
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Civil Rights Institute and Museum
- 16th Street Baptist Church
- Kelly Ingram Park
- National Voting Rights Museum
- Brown's Chapel
- Edmund Pettus Bridge
- Lowndes County Interpretive Center
- Home of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Dexter Avenue Baptist Church
- Rosa Parks
- Civil Rights Memorial
- Tuskegee Airmen National Historic
- Creek Casino
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.