The Soul of Memphis, TN - African American History Tour
Experience American Soul in the heart of Memphis! Tour the site of Martin Luther King Jr.’s assassination. Visit Palmer House, Alex Haley’s boyhood home. Drive by the first brick-constructed multi-story church in the U.S. built by and for African Americans. View Elvis Presley’s memorabilia at Graceland, and pay tribute to BB King as you dine at his Palace Caf.
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners, including
BB King's Palace Cafe
- Beale Street Baptist Church
- Robert Church Park
- Elmwood Cemetery
- Lemoyne Owen College
- St. Judes Hospital - FedEx Forum
- Graceland Mansion Tour
- American Soul Music at
- Slavehaven Underground Railroad Museum
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Alex Haley Home and Burial Site
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.