Orlando Expressions, Florida - African American History Tour
Explore the rich heritage of central Florida! Tour historic Eatonville, the first incorporated Black community in America. View the works of art by artists of African descent. Journey back to Biblical times at The Holy Land Experience. Heat up your night at a dinner and show. Shop at Disney Springs and find the perfect place for food and fun at Universal’s CityWalk!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners, including a Dinner and Show
- Historic Eatonville's African-American Heritage
- The Hurston-Zora Neale Hurston National Museum of Fine Arts
- Wells' Built Museum of African-American History
- The Holy Land Experience
- Disney Springs
- Universal's CityWalk
- Pointe Orlando
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.