Including Mobile and Pensacola!
Quaint beach towns and intriguing attractions! Set sail on the calm waters where dolphins play and historic sites abound. See the Navy’s air power at the National Naval Aviation Museum. Witness her sea might aboard the USS Alabama Battleship. Wander through the luscious gardens of Bellingrath. Step back into the 1800’s at Historic Pensacola Village. Have the time of your life on Florida’s Panhandle!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Guided Tour of Pensacola - the "City of Five Flags"
- Bellingrath Gardens and Home
- USS Alabama Battleship
- 2-hour Dolphin Sightseeing Cruise
- National Naval Aviation Museum
- IMAX Film
- Historic Pensacola Village
- Three Historic Homes
- T.T. Wentworth, Jr. Florida State Museum
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.