The Berkshires, Massachusetts
Blending historical romance with present-day comforts! Experience the charm and elegance of a bygone era in the magnificent Berkshire Mountains. Tour the home and formal gardens of the famous author Edith Wharton. Make a Shaker recipe at Hancock Shaker Village. Browse the exhibits at the Museum of the Gilded Age. See the world's largest collection of works by Norman Rockwell. and dine at the romantic Seven Hills Inn.
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging at the Terrace Country Motel, located on the grounds of the Seven Hills Inn Mansion
- 2 Breakfasts at Seven Hills Inn
- 2 Dinners at Seven Hills Inn
- Tour The Mount
- Tour Naumkeg
- Tour Ventfort Hall Mansion and Museum of the Gilded Age
- Performance at Shakespeare and Company
- Hancock Shaker Village
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.