Civil War Central, Virginia
Witness to war! Visit the nation's first museum to interpret the Civil War from Union, Confederate and African American perspectives. Tour the Civil War Visitor Center's National Battlefield Park, preserving over 2200 acres of Civil War resources. At the Museum of the Confederacy, you'll find a wide variety of historic Confederate artifacts. Complete your visit with a tour of the Richmond Battlefields.
This package includes:
- 2 Nights
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar
- Richmond National Battlefield Park
- Civil War Visitor Center
- Museum of the Confederacy
- Chimborazo Medical Museum
- Richmond Battlefields Tour
- Virginia Capitol Building
- Gift for All
- All Taxes and Meal
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.