Maine Coast Rails 'n Sails
Windjammers, lighthouses and rugged villages! Spot charming seaside villages, sailboats tacking in the breeze, and swooping gulls soaring overhead from your window on the Maine Eastern Railroad. Pass by windjammers, beautiful vacation homes and lighthouses as you cruise on Boothbay Harbor. Explore railroad and other memorabilia in a turn-of-the-20th-century Maine village. Delicious dinners and local entertainment fill your evenings!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners, including Lobsterbake with Storyteller
- 1 Night of Musical Entertainment
- Welcome Reception
- Maine Eastern Railroad Train Ride
- Boothbay Railway Village and Museum, including Train Ride, Model T Ride and Train Barn Tour
- Pemaquid Lighthouse and Fisherman's Museum
- Narrated Cruise on Boothbay Harbor
- Drive past Walker's Point, Kennebunkport
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.