"The Hills are Alive" Vermont & New Hampshire
From "The Sound of Music" to "On Golden Pond!" Visit the Trapp Family Lodge, experience a delicious buffet luncheon, and hear all that’s new about the Trapp family. Sample a cold and creamy ice cream cone at Ben and Jerry’s. Be on the lookout for loons during your cruise on Squam Lake, where “On Golden Pond” was filmed. Take snapshots of Quechee Gorge, Vermont’s “Little Grand Canyon.” Ride the Loon Gondola for a mountaintop view of scenic New Hampshire. Travel by rail along the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee. Add this tour to your list of favorite things!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- Luncheon at the Trapp Family Lodge
- 3 Dinners, including Dinner aboard the Lake Winnipesaukee Railroad
- 2 Welcome Receptions
- Evening of Entertainment, plus movie "On Golden Pond"
- Tour Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory Tour
- Stowe Village
- Covered Bridge
- Quechee Gorge
- Loon Mountain Gondola (in season)
- Franconia Notch Visitor's Center
- Narrated Cruise on Squam Lake
- View of "The Basin"
- Moultonboro Country Store or Loon Center
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.