Across Tennessee to Asheville, North Carolina
Explore George Vanderbilt’s extraordinary 250-room home in Asheville. Visit Beale Street and see the Peabody Ducks in Memphis, the birthplace of Rock ‘n Roll. Take an audio tour of Elvis’ Graceland, and pause in the Meditation Gardens. View a showcase of the finest crafts at the Folk Art Center. Six shows, including the incredible Grand Ole Opry, complete your grand tour of Asheville and Tennessee.
This package includes:
- 7 Nights Lodging
- 7 Breakfasts
- Lunch at The Biltmore's Deerpark Restaurant
- 6 Dinners* including Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud; King's Palace Cafe; Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater; Blue Ridge Mountain Opry Dinner and Show
- Elvis Presley's Graceland
- Smoky Mountain Tour
- Ole Smoky Tennessee Distillery Tour and Tasting
- Memphis Tour, including Peabody Ducks
- Grand Ole Opry Show
- Smith Morning Variety Show
- Nashville Highlights Tour
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Biltmore Estates and Winery
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
*Shows subject to change.
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.