Would you like to know more about this tour?
Christmas in Newport, Rhode Island
Celebrate a timeless holiday season amid elegant surroundings! Stroll through “The Breakers” and see a 15–foot–tall poinsettia tree. View a lavish recreation of an elegant French Christmas at “The Elms,” and additional gorgeously–decorated rooms at the Vanderbilt’s “Marble House.” Dine at the popular La Forge Restaurant, on the grounds of the International Tennis Club, to complete your delicious taste of Newport–by–the–Sea.
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners, including La Forge Restaurant
- Guided Tour of Newport
- Visit to 3 Decorated Mansions
- The Breakers
- Marble House
- The Elms
- Time at Brick Marketplace
- Olde Mistick Village
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.