Would you like to know more about this tour?
New York City and Washington DC
Monuments, memorials and museums, both old and new! Learn the history of Liberty Island during your audio tour. Browse the exhibits detailing the history of immigration at Ellis Island. Pause to reflect at the new 9/11 Memorial Museum. Get up–close views of many of the monuments and memorials in our nation’s capital. Find peace of mind during your dual city tour!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Tour of Lower Manhattan
- Audio tour of the Statue of Liberty
- Self-guided visit to Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Tram tour of Arlington Cemetery
- Washington DC guided sightseeing tour, featuring memorials, Embassy Row, US Capitol and Visitor’s Center, National Cathedral and Library of Congress
- Guided Tour of Illuminated Monuments
- Smithsonian Institution
- Steven Udvar-Hazy Air & Space Museum
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.