Would you like to know more about this tour?
"The Wright Stuff" Dayton, OH
Featuring the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force! View one of the world’s largest collections, with more than 360 aircraft and missiles on display, at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The Presidential Aircraft Collection features planes used by FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, Johnson and Nixon. See the Huffman Prairie Flying Field and the Wright Brothers original hangar!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- National Aviation Hall of Fame
- National Museum of the US Air Force
- Huffman Prairie Flying Field
- Guided Tour of Dayton
- Wright Brothers Original Hangar
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.