Would you like to know more about this tour?
Folklore and cultural heritage! From Reading's skyline Pagoda to the elegant grandeur of the Stirling Mansion, Pennsylvania has a lot to offer! See the living history of the early German community at the Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum. Mix in the energy of the movies at the American Music Theatre. Spend a day uncovering Philadelphia’s treasures and you will see why Philadelphia, Lancaster and Reading represent Pennsylvania’s Americana!
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- Lunch and High Tea at Stirling Mansion
- 1 Family-style Dinner
- ”Songs of the Silver Screen” at American Music Theatre
- Historic Reading City Tour and the Pagoda
- Guided Tour of Philadelphia’s Independence National Historical Park, including Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
- Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum
- National Constitution Center with Performance of "Freedom Rising"
- Reading Terminal Market
- Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
- Outlet Shopping
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.