Would you like to know more about this tour?
Pittsburgh, PA & Cleveland, OH
Rock in Cleveland ‘n’ roll along Pittsburgh’s rivers! Browse the exhibits at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Hop onto Lolly the Trolley to see the highlights of Cleveland. Cruise on Pittsburgh’s rivers aboard the Gateway Clipper. Tour the gardens and Victorian glasshouse at Phipps Conservatory. View the remarkable stained glass windows at Heinz Memorial Chapel. Find out why Cleveland Rocks and Pittsburgh Rolls!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners, including Nautica Queen Sunset Dinner Cruise, Grand Concourse
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s “Fallingwater”
- Flight 93 Memorial
- Duquesne Incline
- Guided Tour of Pittsburgh
- Heinz Memorial Chapel
- Tour of Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Gateway Clipper Cruise
- Lolly the Trolley City Tour
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame
- Great Lakes Science Center
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Downtown Cleveland
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.