Would you like to know more about this tour?
Grapevine’s Sophisticated Charm! Step back in time in historic Grapevine, located between Dallas and Fort Worth and home to the premier Urban Wine Trail. Enjoy tours and tastings at two of the most popular wineries. Ride the Grapevine Vintage Train to Fort Worth and the Stockyards, and witness a cattle drive down Exchange Avenue. Watch artisans at work at a glassblowing studio and blacksmith shop. Experience charming Grapevine in 2018!
This package includes:
- 5 Nights Lodging
- 5 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners, including Texas Star Dinner Theater, Cross Timbers Winery and Nash Farm
- Tour and Tasting of Sloan and Williams Winery
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad Train Ride
- Cattle Drive in Fort Worth
- Guided Tour of Grapevine
- Historic Main Street District
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio
- Milican Blacksmith Shop
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.