Would you like to know more about this tour?
The Carolinas' Best
Highlights of Asheville, Charlotte, Rock Hill and Charleston! Tap your toes to the beat of the award-winning Whitewater Blue Grass Band at the Blue Ridge Mountain Opry Dinner Theater. Stroll through Asheville’s Biltmore Estate and Gardens. Reflect at “The Cove,” Billy Graham’s beautiful mountain retreat. Visit Boone Hall, an antebellum era plantation, and cruise past landmarks on the Charleston River. “The Carolinas' Best” is filled with charm and southern hospitality!
This package includes:
- 5 Nights Lodging
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners, including Blue Ridge Mountain Dinner and Opry, Narroway Productions Dinner and Show
- Biltmore Estate, Winery and Gardens
- Asheville Highlights Tour
- Billy Graham Cove in Asheville
- Billy Graham Library in Charlotte
- Tour Rock Hill and Brattonsville, including McCrory’s Lunch Counter and
Tales of the Friendship Nine
- Boone Hall Plantation
- Tour of Charleston
- Charleston City Market
- Harbor Cruise
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.