Savannah and the Golden Isles of Georgia
Centuries of history in every square mile! Jekyll Island was once an exclusive winter retreat for some of America’s wealthiest families during the Gilded Age. See their grand clubhouse, now the Jekyll Island Club Hotel. Tour charming Savannah, with its striking architecture and gentile presence. Stroll the cobblestones of the city’s famous River Street district. Tour St. Simons Island and see the lighthouse, Fort Frederica National Monument and historic Christ Church. Discover the refreshing Golden Isles in 2019!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 1 Southern-style Buffet Lunch at "The Lady & Sons"
- 3 Dinners
- Millionaires Village
- Guided Tours of St. Simons Island, Jekyll Island and Savannah
- Davenport House
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel
- Savannah's River Street District
- Savannah History Museum
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.