Pennsylvania Amish Lands
OUR BEST SELLING TOUR!
An entertainment smorgasbord
Featuring Sight & Sound's "JESUS"
once again in 2019!
2019 features Jesus "second coming" to Sight & Sound's Millennium Theatre! An astoundingly realistic musical stage adventure, Jesus was such a resounding success in 2018 that the show is returning for an unprecedented second continuous year. Whether seen for the first time or a repeat performance, don't miss Jesus! Your guide takes you through the beautiful and bountiful Amish farmlands, with stops at an Amish farm featuring quilts and other Amish–made crafts, as well as a bake shop filled with gooey sticky buns, shoofly pies, donuts and more! See the miniature horses at the Lil’ Country Store and Miniature Horse Farm, or visit the Farm Market. Dine on authentic and scrumptious Pennsylvania Dutch dishes. Lancaster County’s Amish Country is homegrown, delicious, and filled with some of the best entertainment in the world!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners, including one family-style and Shady Maple Smorgasbord
- "JESUS" at Sight & Sound's Millennium Theatre
- Guided Tour of the Amish Countryside, with stops at an Amish farm and a Bake Shop
- Kitchen Kettle Village
- Miniature Horse Farm or Bird-in-Hand Market
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.