St. Augustine, Jacksonville & Amelia Island, Florida
From the past to the future!
Drink from the eternal spring at Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth. Sample a different nectar at the Anheuser–Busch Brewery. Tour Amelia Island, the only community to have experienced life under eight different flags, and its charming Victorian seaport village of Fernandina Beach. Stop at Kingsley Plantation for a glimpse into
the area’s past, then enjoy a live production at the Limelight Theatre.
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Tours of Historic St. Augustine, Amelia Island and Jacksonville
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth
- Show at Limelight Theatre
- Kingsley Plantation
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Spanish Quarter and St. George's Street
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.