Hudson Valley, New York
Age melds with scenic beauty along the Hudson! The Beekman Arms, America’s oldest operating inn, is the setting for your delectable luncheon. A refreshing, narrated cruise on the Hudson brings to life the stately mansions lining the peaceful shore. Watch the sun sparkle through magnificent stained–glass windows in the Cadet Chapel at the West Point Academy. Tour FDR’s Home, Library and Museum to learn more about the fascinating Roosevelt family!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging at the Best Western Plus
- 2 Breakfasts
- Lunch at the Beekman Arms
- 1 Dinner
- Hudson River Cruise
- U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- FDR Home, Library and Museum
- Walkway over the Hudson
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.