Asheville and The Biltmore, North Carolina
Tour America's largest privately-owned home! Discover Biltmore Estate, a national wonder, boasting 250 rooms filled with art and antiques, surrounded by spectacular gardens. Award-winning vintages are crafted from the lush vineyards in America’s most-visited winery. Shop for crafts unique to the Southern Highlands at the Folk Art Center. The native mountain people have a wonderful story to tell...hear it in 2019.
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners, including a Cookout in the Meadows and Blue Ridge Mountain Opry with Dinner
- Cruise on Lake Lure
- Tour of Chimney Rock Park
- Guided tour of Asheville
- Grove Arcade
- Biltmore Estate, Winery and Gardens
- Folk Art Center
- Blue Ridge Parkway Visitor's Center
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.