Charleston, South Carolina
Spend some time in the antebellum south as you tour Charleston, South Carolina. Spend some time in the antebellum south as you tour Charleston, South Carolina. One of the most beautiful and historic cities in the south, Charleston features stately homes and lovely gardens. Relax on a cruise of Charleston’s harbor — then visit Fort Sumter. See the beauty of the oldest public gardens in America at Magnolia Plantation, and delve into its rich history. Experience a “touch of class” in one of America’s greatest cities!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Guided Tour of Charleston
- Charleston Harbor Cruise
- Tour of Ft. Sumter
- Magnolia Plantation and Tram Tour
- Charleston Historic Market
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.