Gettysburg & Hershey, Pennsylvania
A battlefield shrine to Union and Confederate soldiers! “A New Birth of Freedom” immerses you in the sights and emotions of the Civil War. View the Cyclorama painting depicting the action at Pickett’s Charge. A licensed guide brings the Battle of Gettysburg to life! Tour the Eisenhower National Historic Site, home of Dwight D. and Mamie Eisenhower. See a world-class collection of antique autos, motorcycles, model trains and buses at the AACA Museum in Hershey…a truly unique experience!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Gettysburg Museum and Visitor Center
- "A New Birth of Freedom" Film
- Cyclorama Painting
- Historic Battlefields Tour
- AACA Museum in Hershey New!
- Eisenhower Farm
- David Wills House Museum
- Chocolate World Visitor Center
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.